This site was organized and maintained by the course instructor, Kurt Thonnings. As many things in life, it is a work in motion and constant modification. The site’s content is a reflection of the class activities, both past and present. The purpose is to guide instruction as well as provide a base camp for knowledge accumulated over time.
During the spring of 2018, content is being transferred from an original site – thonnings.wikispaces.com. However, the hosting service, Wikispaces, is going out of business and content needed a new home. Thanks WordPress.
I hope that you might be able to use information on this site for your own purposes. If ever you need help with anything, feel free to contact me. I also have content on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Thonnings
- Born in Cleveland, Ohio
- Grew up in Broadview Heights
- Graduated with BS in Education -Industrial Arts -from Kent State in 1985
- Took more classes at Kent to get certified in General Science
- MS in Instructional Technology from Virginia Tech
- Teacher at:
- Dodge Middle School in Twinsburg, Ohio
- Rockbridge Middle School in Fairfield, VA
- HS teacher in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Instructional Technology for Westlake City Schools, helping teachers use technology
- Middle School Engineering teacher at Lee Burneson Middle School in Westlake