To experience hands-on basic robotic systems and programming
- How can/will robotic technology impact our future in a positive way?
- What are the required components, factors and skills to build a functioning robot?
- How to program a robot to perform autonomous tasks?
- How to use problem solving step to adapt to errors, mistakes, or faulty equipment
- Students are expected to gently use the robots and related equipment.
- Cleanup and organize all robots and parts – every period
- Groups will use only their assigned robots
A: Slide show
- 1 period: Watch and discuss as a class the implications of robots and AI in our culture/world
- Click here for slide show
- Break/get assigned into teams of 2 students; Get assigned a laptop, a brick/battery, kit. See GC for form (example)
- Discuss work (example) and cleanup procedures